Monday, January 18, 2010

The Beginning

It is my good fortune to have met Patricia a few months ago at the engagement party of a mutual friend. I was introduced to her by my friend, Dean, who knew that my mother was English. Patricia, as it turns out had spent the summer in London and travelling around Scotland, and he thought we might enjoy one another’s company.

I cannot honestly say that I would have picked her out of the crowd. Patricia is pretty all right, with a lovely smile and dark brown eyes that a man could get lost in, but she was not overtly sexually dressed. Rather, she had a ‘wholesomeness’ about her; as if she belonged to a bygone era. There was no way of knowing, to my eye then anyway, that she hungered for control; lived to be swept up into a man’s arms and instructed; corrected.

I’ve always thought of myself as a man who can take charge of a situation but the relationships before Patricia were difficult because I think I wanted things too much my way. My mother never complained about being told what to do by my father; at least not in my presence. I think I may have assumed too much. Women found my needs a bit overwhelming. Later, perhaps I was less demanding, but unsatisfied. I approached my thirtieth birthday unsure of how to manage the modern young woman.

When I met Patricia and she began to so naturally respond to my control over her, I found myself fast falling in love with her. I so very much wanted it to be right between us. She relied on me.

I have an amazingly close and open relationship with my father and one evening, I confided in him that Patricia, whom he adores, hungered for my control. He had noticed that already he said; the look in her eyes when I gave her an instruction apparently; the way she responded to it so effortlessly. He told me that Walter, his best friend could help me find my way as Patricia’s dominant. Walter, he said, had been with many, many women, all of whom had been submissive to him. It was Walter who suggested this blog as a way to discuss my training as a dominant man. I want to make Patricia blissfully happy. She is an exceptional woman. I am sure you will agree.

No comments: